RETREAT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Mint Yoga Studio and FitPhilosophie collaborative Wellness Retreat to Greece, June 29-July 8, 2023
Starting at $3000*
1. What is the maximum size of the retreat group? While we are not specifying a maximum number of people at this time, space will be limited in order to maintain the quality of this intimate, communal retreat.
2. Where will we be staying in Greece? We will stay in luxury hotels in Mykonos, Santorini (Thira), and Athens. On Mykonos, we will be staying in the beautiful Myconian Avaton – Beach Resort; In Santorini- The historic Atlantis Hotel, located in the center of Fira with majestic views of the caldera, and in Athens- the Grecotel Pallas Athena, which is located minutes away from the Acropolis.
3. Are the prices based on double occupancy? If so, may I reserve a private room? Yes! This amazing travel package is based on double occupancy. However, you are welcome to reserve your own room. The upcharge for single occupancy is approximately $2000. Please note: a European “double occupancy” generally consists of either two beds or one queen size bed.
4. What is the flight itinerary from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky? For guests in the Greater Cincinnati area, on June 29, We depart from Greater Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Airport (CVG) and travel to ORD (Chicago O’Hare), before taking a non-stop flight to Athens, Greece (ATH). The flight to Athens is approximately 10 hours and twenty-five minutes. On July 8, We depart Athens (ATH), travel to ORD (Chicago), and return to CVG (Greater Cincinnati/NKY airport ). The return flight is approximately 11 hours.
5. What is the daily schedule for the trip? This is a WELLNESS Retreat. Therefore, we will not have a heavily regimented schedule. Throughout our ten-day travel adventure, you will have the opportunity to experience a variety of wellness activities including yoga, pilates, barre, and meditation. You determine the offerings that you wish to participate in. Additionally, we will offer group tours on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini (Thira), and in Athens. This will give you an opportunity to discover more about the islands and to visit some of the most famous ancient ruins in the world. This retreat will offer you ample time on your own to sunbathe on the beach, relax in your suite, visit shops, enjoy the nightlife, and explore the excursions of your choice.
6. When does the trip need to be paid? After your initial non-refundable deposit, your trip must be paid by May 15, 2023. This is 45 days before the departure date. Please note: Special retreat travel rate cannot be guaranteed without a deposit. Space cannot be held without the initial deposit. Once you make your deposit, you are protected from future price increases. The retreat deposit will increase as we approach May 15, 2023.
7. Do I need a passport to travel to Greece? Yes! If you do not have a passport, we highly encourage you to apply for one by February or March. It may take up to 8 weeks to receive your passport, so for your wellness and peace of mind get it sooner rather than later.
8. Is it possible to visit other destinations after the retreat ends? Yes! Your vacation can be customized. Our designated travel agent will assist you in customizing your itinerary to travel to any destination you wish.
9. How do I request a passport? Here is the official link from the U.S. State Department explaining the steps to apply for a passport: How to Apply for a Passport
10. Where do I find out about travel advisories? The U.S. Department of State Consular of Bureau Affairs provides current information on travel advisories and other helpful information for international travelers, such as “Make two copies of all of your travel documents in case of emergency, and leave one with a trusted friend or relative.” Here is the link: U.S. State Department Advisories on International Travel
11. How do I reserve my package? You can reserve your retreat space by placing your deposit on either Mint Yoga Studio or FitPhilosophie’s websites. When you make your deposit, please provide (1) your name as it appears or will appear on your passport, and (2) your date of birth. This information is necessary for your air travel.
12. Do You offer different payment options? Yes! You can pay however you wish. Here are the links to the payments options:
- *Land Package $3000; International Air+Land Package starts at $4500 Fares will vary based on single or double occupancy selection, date of deposit, and taxes.
Additional questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org